Friday 22 August 2014

My Skincare Routine ♥

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog.Today I am going to talk to you about my skincare routine.
In my opinion I would not have the perfect most flawless skin,I break out in spots mainly around my chin every so often and I get very dried skin around my nose,forehead and chin...

The main products that I use in my skin are routine are Liz Earle Skin Products.
These products are absolutely amazing!! I have never found one fault in any of the products I have purchased off Liz Earle.

My Skincare Routine Consists Of:

• Using the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser to remove all of my makeup in the evening..
I find this product amazing as you can use it to remove all of your eye make up since it does not effect your eyes in any way!
Liz Earle-Hot Cloth Cleanser.


• I then take the Liz Earle Face Toner. I use this under my eyes,on my forehead and chin with two cotton pads..
This toner is very refreshing and after two weeks I defiently seen I difference,especially under my eyes!!
Liz Earle-Travel Size Toner.


•The last and finally product I use is the Liz Earle Moisturiser. I apply it to all of my face,ears and down my neck.. 
This Moisturiser is defiently by far my favourite product from Liz Earle. I use it twice a day and I feel so refreshed and moisturised for the full day and throughout the night!! I would deffinitely recommend this to any one of you!!
Liz Earle-Skin Repair Moisturiser.


That is really all I do for my Skincare routine.I hope you all enjoyed reading this Blog!

Stayed tuned for more beauty Blogs

-Anna❤️



Liz Earle Website : http://ie.lizearle.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment