Wednesday 4 February 2015

Healthy Breakfast Idea ♥

Today I am going to share with you my quick and easy healthy breakfast that I have on a day to day basis. I really enjoy this 'recipe' and I just love having it every morning as it fills me up till lunch time! My breakfast recipe consists of:
 ♥ 3 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt
 ♥ 3 handfuls of granola with raisins and nuts
 ♥ A variety of fruit like - strawberries
                                       - bananas
                                       - blueberries
                                       - apple
                                       - raspberries
                                       - blackberries
 ♥ A dash of honey on top
I absolutely love this breakfast idea and I would recommend it to everyone and anyone! I also like to serve this with a glass of orange juice or water to keep me hydrated :)
I hope you have enjoyed my recipe and stay tuned for more quick,easy,affordable recipes,
   Anna x




1 comment: