Wednesday 20 August 2014

Changing My Life! ♥

Since January I have been trying to loose weight and to be honest it was certainly not a walk in the park. I was unhappy in my body and I felt everyone always looked down at me because of my weight.So,during my Christmas Holidays I decided it was time for me to change my whole life around. I was just so fed up about being so upset and unhappy in my body I knew it was time for a serious change. 

When the 1st of January came I walked down to my local gym and got a gym membership with my best friend Aoife. It was the best thing that every came into my life as it had changed it completely!! Now I'm not going to say you only have to do a exercise 7 days week,eat healthy 7 days a week and have no cheat days ever,It's knowing what your body can take and what it needs.(and plus everyone needs a cheat day) My routine was:
  • Eating clean every single day of the week for about 5 months 
  • Going to the gym 5 days a week 
  • While doing my own cardio/weights at the weekend.
I found this very difficult to get the hang of but after a few weeks I got it! Eating healthier and working out did not only change my appearance but it changed my: 
  • Energy Levels.
  • Organisation
  • Clearer Skin
Of course I had my off days where I didn't want to do any of my programme but I just kept thinking about if I don't stick to it I will just be the unhappy me and if I do I will be a happier person!! 
Now here I am nearly 2 stone lighter in a happier,healthier body. I have never been so happy in body till now,I find myself wearing more flattering clothes,doing more fun things with my friends and family and just living my life to the full while still eating right and exercising.
If you are trying to loose weight and are finding it tough keep going,think about how happy you will be and how amazing you will look!! 
Now is the time to change !! 
-Anna 




                                                                            


Want to know any tips email me at:
annasween12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment