Wednesday 20 August 2014

First Blog Post!

Okay..So, today I decided I would start up a Blog. I have always wanted to for a long,long time and today I finally went 'You know what Anna? Just go for it!' So I did. I feel like a lot of people my age are really interested in making Blogs,Youtube channels,tumblers and so on but with the way our generation is going young people just do not seem to find the courage to as they feel like people would make fun of them,tease them for having it and just really take the piss out of them for having it which I think is absolutely ridiculous that people would actually take the time out of their day to tease someone like that.I feel like everyone should be able to do what they like and to be honest I think Blogging,You-tubing and all of that is so interesting!

One blogger that I absolutely love is Zoella.
I'm sure most of you have heard of her as she is a Youtube sensation with over 5million subscribers!! She is a true inspiration to anyone who wants to start a Blog or a Youtube as she herself came from rock bottom!
Every time I think to myself 'There is no point in me starting up a Blog,I'm not going to get anywhere with it.' I think of her. She has come to only having like 5 followers to have millions!!! Hearing this just keeps me going and pushes me to make the best Blog for everyone to enjoy.

My Blog is going to have a mix up of everything in it like Fitness,Beauty,Animals,Goals and Life. The main reason I decided to make a Blog was because I just loved the idea of sharing your thoughts and ideas with different people all around the world. I feel like having a Blog will also keep me organised as it will keep me up to date on my fitness routines,healthy eating what I done for the day and it will push me to do more exciting things as I would like to post them and share my days with you!

Anyway enough with my rambling on..My Blog post will hopefully be getting better and better throughout my time as I am just getting used to using it. I hope you guys have enjoyed my first Blog post and remember to follow me for more exciting Blog posts to come :)
-Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment